VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE. Charming studio flat to rent in Streatham Hill. Furnished or Part-Furnished. REGULATED HEATING AND WATER RATES INCLUDED.
Moving Inn are proud to present this compact studio flat located on Telford Avenue in Streatham Hill.
- LINK TO A VIDEO AVAILABLE
- Open plan kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Top floor
- REGULATED HEATING AND WATER RATES INCLUDED
- Furnished or part furnished
- Bright and airy
- Easy access to Brixton and Clapham
- This property is located close to shops, bars and restaurants of Streatham High Road
- The property is also ideally situated within reach of Streatham BR station offering direct rail links to central London, five minutes walk to Streatham station which serves Balham, Clapham Junction, London Victoria, London Bridge
- Fantastic location for bus routes: 50, 57, 109, 118, 133, 159, 201, 249, 250, 255, 333, 315, G1, N133, N109
- EPC Rating: D
- Flexible Moving Dates
NO ADMIN FEES
NO REFERENCE FEES
NO AGENCY FEES
Notice: All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Portuguese and Spanish speakers available in office.
*In an effort to help stop the spread of COVID 19, we are offering virtual viewings, whereby you can see our properties via a video call with our negotiators. You will be able to ask the negotiator to point the camera around the property and ask questions.
Moving Inn are actively supporting Front Line Staff:
NHS, Food Store Staff, Delivery Drivers, Police, Public Transport Staff, Postal Workers, Waste Disposal Workers, Social Workers, Fire Brigade, Ambulance Workers, Cleaners, Cashiers, Lorry Drivers, Volunteers and all other people working behind the scenes to keep the country going during these extraordinary times - you are the Heroes of our community!
No Admin Fees.
Moving Inn is a proud member of The Property Ombudsman and holds Client Money Protection via Client Money Protect (CMP)
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify you financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.